
Well the other day Sally and I were using the ladies room, She said " Mom when do I get to wear a Bra?" I laughed and said I don't know when you are a little bigger like 11 or 12 and then she said "Oh you mean when I am a mommy and have babies!!".
I told he you can't grow up that fast!!!
( this is her new favorite way of wearing pajamas)
I told he you can't grow up that fast!!!
( this is her new favorite way of wearing pajamas)

4 comments:
Hey there- it has been a while. Cute post on Sally. She is changing and getting so so big. In fact all your kids are just big and I am sad I don't even know them. I am coming out Dec.3 for my bro's wedding and hope we can get together. I'll call ya.
She is so cute and cool Katie.
Just found your blog... it is fun to see what you are up to, since I never seem to see you anymore! We would love to play sometime!
Classic... What is she going to come up with next?
Post a Comment